Friday, February 4, 2011

Ice Bowl in Dallas

Have you ever purchased really expensive tickets for an event, only to find yourself in a hospital bed resolved to watching the show on a 13" TV, in traction, check this story out.

Misery Really Loves Company welcomes the poor souls that got hurt today when a ton of snow and ice came crashing down upon them unexpectedly from the roof of Dallas Cowboy stadium, the home of Super Bowl XLV.

I feel horrible for those people, I truly do, but at least it wasn't me. With my luck, after waiting for the Jets to make the Super Bowl after 40 somewhat years, I would have been the one standing there when the avalanche came barreling down upon me. They would have found me in the spring, wearing my vintage Curtis Martin jersey with my prized tickets firmly in my frost bitten hand. I knew there was a reason the NY Jets didn't make the Super Bowl!

Click here for story

No comments:

Post a Comment