Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dr. Feel "a little too" Good

Everyone has driven drunk once in their life. It is absolutely wrong, but it has happened. One thing I can tell you for sure is that I have never wanted a drink so bad that I would crash my car through a liquor store for one more drink before I end my night!

Misery Really Loves Company welcomes Dr. Joseph Grillo, yes a doctor, who must have experienced a mirage when he thought he saw a drive thru sign outside of a liquor store.  Joe? Really? There are easier ways to get a drink buddy. Get help will ya? To boot, WE HAVE VIDEO of your attempted last call.

WARNING: If your looking for a doctor in the Rhode Island area you might want to stay away from Dr. Joseph Grillo MD, especially if you like to drink. You may wake up from surgery with a straw poking out of your kidney!

Click here for story and video

No comments:

Post a Comment