Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Turn around slowly Mr. Fudd


When I first read the headline for this article "Fox shoots man", I said to myself, wow!, Fox News finally went way, way over the line and shot someone! Then I realized that the headline was quite literal. It's miserable enough being a hunter.  I have never shot any animal, but I image you have to be a miserable SOB to shoot an innocent animal in cold blood.  But image my surprise, when in a dramatic turn of events the animal indeed put the shoe on the other foot and got medieval on a hunter's ass.  After being injured and about to be finished off by the butt of this sad hunters rifle, a fox with pretty large nuts, if I say so myself, contacted his inner ninja spirit and scuffled with the hunter.  During the scuffle, my main fox lunged for the hunters rifle and with his super paw fired a round which connected. High fives all around!!  Damn, I'm glad I'm not that hunter today. He better never go back to his hunters club where that same fox probably has membership now. Welcome to the Misery Dome my friend.

Click here for Yahoo story

   

No comments:

Post a Comment