Monday, January 17, 2011

JETS AT LAST!!!!

The Misery Monster was seen last night stomping around downtown Boston and chomping on crying Patriot fans.  As a Jets fan, I can understand and sympathize with the Pats fan :), considering that I have been in that same monsters mouth since I was born (1969, THE LAST TIME THE JETS WON A CHAMPIONSHIP). After all, they have only been able to:

* Witness a dynasty that has won 3 of 4 Super Bowls since 2001.
* Witness the growth of probably the best quarterback ever to play the game. BTW, a thank you would be nice, considering the Jets gave Brady life after knocking out Drew Bledsoe in 2001.
* Have had the pleasure of being coached by Dull Darth Vader after he screwed our franchise by quitting his job as the head coach of the Jets days after he was named coach.  The Football Gods have thrown nothing but flowers and candy at the Patriots and their fans for what seems to be a life time. Enough is enough!

I hate the Patriots, I hate Bill Belichick, I hate Robert Kraft, I hate Tom Brady and I hate Boston. My Cheshire Cat smile cannot be wiped off my face and may never go away after that 28-21 victory that put the Jets in the AFC Championship game for the second straight year and sent the Pats packing. Even if the Jets don't make it to the Super Bowl, I can bask in the sweet glow of knowing that Tom Brady will be home watching us for a change.  So Pat fans, make a big vat of New England clam chowder, put the TV on at 6:30 PM Sunday night and get comfortable, because it's finally time to change that silver, blue & red confetti to green and white.  Welcome to the Misery Dome guys. Enjoy your stay.







        

No comments:

Post a Comment