Friday, January 14, 2011

Don't call me Honey, Honey!!!

There're some people in this world who are just way over the top and a bit creepy.

Honey is a lab that has been forced into wedlock with her owner, because the guy is probably a loser and realizes that the dog is his best shot at marriage.  Not getting to say "I do", no fancy dinner, no prenup option, poor Honey just has to take it like a bitch.  Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he's a good owner, but could he handle the wife that is Honey.  Good luck dude. This world is nuts!  I hereby congratulate Honey on her marriage and for being the first Miserable Pet of The Week.  I know you can't say it Honey, so I'll say it for you...

"NO WAY CREEPY VAN CREEPY, BESIDES I'M IN LOVE WITH THE CHOW CHOW NEXT DOOR!"

Click here for story

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if they'll both stay faithful...or will honey go sniff the next croch that comes along. ;)

    ReplyDelete