Friday, January 14, 2011

Hey, grandpa, pick up that soap will ya??

This poor bastard.  Guy knew Sinatra, went through the peace and love of the 70's, the hair of the eighties, the grunge of the 90's and the terrible 00-11.  He looked at Good Fellas, The Godfather and The Soprano's, as though they were home movies.  Now, when his biggest thrill is going to Denny's for their Early Bird Senior Buffet, they decided they finally have enough on him to put him on trial for his mob activity. Oh, and guess what? His own son did ratted on him :(.  I agree the old man needs to pay for his crimes, but cant they find another way, like maybe hiding his dentures or turning off his oxygen? The guy is fossil fuel at this point, do we really have to spend tax dollars on sending this bag of dust to prison.  The guy has a hard time filling a cannoli, I doubt he is a danger to anyone other than is hospice. All I can say is I'm glad I'm not him!



Click here for story

1 comment: