Wednesday, January 19, 2011

GET YOUR HOT NUTS HERE!!

Have you ever loved someone so much that you would let them get away with almost anything only to be disappointed in the end?  I have, but sometimes there must be a line drawn in the sand.  I doubt that there is a man out there that would want to swap places with this poor slob.  I like Huevos Rancheros, but on a plate with Jalapenos and hot sauce, not in my pants.

Although I sympathize with a man who made it through such a horrible act, the guy wins the brainless award for sticking by the side of his pyromaniac girlfriend after she set his package on fire. "It was a big misunderstanding" is what the victim had to say.  Now that's a BIG understatement if I ever heard one.  Gas can? Check! Matches? Check! My man's junk? Double check!! Nothing misunderstood about that. but really, who can blame him for sticking with this girl, she is quite the looker.



Join me in wishing this fool a quick recovery. but until then Hot Nuts, welcome to the wonderful place known as Misery Really Loves Company..

Click here for MSNBC story

1 comment:

  1. I knew there was such a thing as a womens coalition...and I think she's secretly a member..

    ReplyDelete