Monday, April 11, 2011

Applebee's serves toddlers!


Forget the kid's meals at Applebee's. An Applebee's restaurant in Michigan might have uncovered something special.  Did you know small children could get wasted on margarita mix?  I didn't, but I might stock up on the stuff if it allows me some peace and quiet. As a father of a rumbustious three year old I have always joked about giving my son a little something in his sippy cup to keep him quiet, at least until dinner is over. Thanks to Applebee's I might have found the right stuff.

But in all seriousness, how the hell does this happen?  Hopefully this was really an oversight and not some jerk playing a joke.  I'll make sure to keep tabs on this one and if someone is found out they will be showcased here, because believe me they will be MISERABLE!

Click here for story

No comments:

Post a Comment