Saturday, March 5, 2011

Is that a hood ornament or my wife?

Have you ever tried to stop a loved one from driving under the influence by laying on top the hood of their car?  I'm happy to say I haven't been in that position, but if I was I know one thing, I wouldn't want to still be there when that person decided to take off anyway!  This poor woman was just trying to save her husbands life because he decided he wanted to go for a joy ride while on meth.  The one thing I know about meth heads, actually, I don't know a thing about meth heads, but I can imagine it might not be a good idea to stand in the way of someone that's hallucinating that you're a hungry zombie. This guy actually drove 40 miles at speeds topping 100 mph with his wife hanging onto his cars windshield wipers. That's crazy! Talk about needing a change of underwear.

Misery Really Loves Company welcomes Mrs. Christopher Carroll, who tried to do the right thing, but ended up knowing what a hood ornament feels like when its traveling 100 mph! Damn I wish I had video of this.

Click here for story    

No comments:

Post a Comment